Monday, March 25, 2013

LushLunes: Put A Smile On Your Face


Are you aware of how you look when you walk around? I don't mean your outfit, or your pace, I mean the look on your face.

Are you aware of the moments when you smile?
A smile can change your mood rapidly. It sends signals to your brain that all is well.

So today, I want you to put a smile on your face as often as you can, and be aware of the moments when you are smiling.

Why am I asking you to do this as your LushLunes mission? Maybe these words will help you focus and give you some purpose:

I will walk around today knowing that each time I smile
I make this world a little brighter.


Think about that sentiment. Did you think your expression had so much power? Well, it truly does. 

So just put a smile on your face.  As you do, be aware that each time you smile today, you send a ripple of positive energy out into the universe, making everyones Lunes just a little more Lush.

Let your positive energy serve the world, and you will see how well it serves you.

Have a smile-filled LushLunes my deep thinkers!