Monday, March 11, 2013

LushLunes: Committing to YOU.

Are you a person who keeps their word? Do you honor your commitments to others? Hopefully you answered in the affirmative. 


Now here's the bigger question: do you honor the commitments you make to yourself?

We may be wonderful friends to other people, but we may forget to be friendly with ourselves. Spring is almost here so take a look at whatever resolutions you made in January. Are you on track? Have you progressed? This is a good time to check in with yourself.

Here's my mini check list: 




It's a simple list. I didn't go crazy with resolutions, but it's still very important to me. I'm not doing too bad, but there is room for improvement. Now that I've got myself in check, I can be a bit more mindful of my behavior. 

Which leads me to your LushLunes mission: Take a moment today to look at the promises you've made to yourself them ask the question: I am honoring my promises? If you answer yourself honestly, you'll know exactly what to do next.

Just remember, you deserve your utmost attention. You need you to show up. So what are you waiting for? 

Have a LUSH LUNES my deep thinkers!!!