Monday, November 26, 2012

LushLunes: Thank You, Universe!


After a weekend of giving thanks, wouldn't it be awesome to start our week this way too? Yes! Let's keep that good energy flowing.

Here are some things I am thankful for:

*  Buttercup and Blossom, they are my world.
*  My loving and supportive Che, my partner.
*  Sorayu being in my life.
*  Having a wonderful friends & family.
*  Being healthy physically, mentally and spiritually
*  My relationship with God
*  Having a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food on the table when so 
   many don't have that luxury.
*  The courage and ability to create the life I want and love the life I have.
*  This blog & my deep thinkers. As I seek to help myself, I am in turn helping others... we 
    learn from eachother on this incredible journey. 



And that's just a short list. Now your turn! Your LushLunes mission is to write out your gratitude. And see how good you feel!


"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

 ~Marcus Aurelius