Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Surround Yourself With Supportive People

The people in my close circle of friends are positive, uplifting and shower me with an abundance of love and support... which I so thankfully return. That kind of energy recycles - what you put out, you get back in return. 

A Plane. To Fly. (on my instagram)



That's the secret right there. Being around people who will always apoyarte (support you). You don't need to be around the envious, the naysayers, or the gossipers. Thankfully, I'm around some really authentic people.  It feels good to be encircled with such positive energy.


That's one of the many reasons why I surround myself with supportive people.   Life's too short for negativity.

With all the momentum I've had, I've never felt so supported when it comes to chasing my dreams! So I wanted to take the time to say thank you to the Universe, my friends, and my deep thinkers. It's been quite a journey! And every small step forward brings me closer to achieving my goals.

Surrounding myself with supportive people is part of the key to success. I hope you have those kinds of people in your lives as well. 

With all of that said, I've got lots of news to share (which is why I've been a bit neglectful of this lil' ol' blog of mine - sorry y'all!). But I'll hold off on sharing until later this week. 

In the meantime, while I'm writing, and filming, and hustling my way toward my goals, just know that I'm thinking of all of you - my devoted readers, my deep thinkers - and I'm saying "If I can do it, you can too." 

Chase your dreams and let nothing (and no one) stop you. Ever.