Thursday, August 2, 2012

LATISM Opens Doors To BLOGHER


LATISM has granted me a sponsorship to BlogHer12! I'm so excited to go again... three years in a row!

Unfortunately my BlogHer partner in crime SuperBloguera will not be with me this year (she will be in spirit as I pray for her speedy recovery. Besides, I will give her all the juicy bochinche afterward so she doesn't miss a beat).
 
I'm excited about this opportunity LATISM has given me.  As women and as Latinas, we strive to have our voices heard... and it is just as important for Latinas to BE SEEN AS AN ACTIVE PRESENCE at blogging conferences.

I am so very grateful to
LATISM for making this their priority with all of the wonderful sponsorships they have provided.

I'll will not only make my presence KNOWN, but I'll get to see some of my fave blogueras, learn something about bringing my blog to the next level, get to know some brands, and hopefully tote some cool swag home.
 

Are you a BlogHer Veteran? What do you hope to gain this year? I hope to see you at the conference, and certainly at the LATISM Social Fiesta!


If you see me at BlogHer (either eating... or looking all serious and squinty-eyed because I forgot my contacts) feel free to corner me and say "HELLO!"