Thursday, August 9, 2012

BlogHer12: A LATISM Sponsored Experience

As you know from all of my posts, BlogHer is one of my favorite conferences. I'm so honored that this year I was sponsored by my favorite organization: Latinos In Social Media. This is a proud LATISM NY Chapter volunteer, I can tell you that!   

The Latina presence at BlogHer is growing in numbers - so many awesome Blogueras were panelists. Other inspiring Blogueras  took the main stage at Voices of the Year and the Fashion show! And of course, the Social Fiesta was a hit! 

BlogHer was made all the more special because Sorayu and Che came along with me. They got to meet some people that I truly admire and consider to be my friends. Their support in all of my creative endeavors makes a huge difference.

With all of that said, I hope you enjoy my BlogHer'12 weekend in pictures. Thank you once again LATISM!