Monday, July 30, 2012

LushLunes: Love Is All Around Us

"As I notice love all around me, I look for more ways to love." This is today's "centering thought" from the Chopra Center 21 Day Meditation challenge.

Once again I've embarked on their meditative journey (which really began during my awesome Summer of Bliss Challenge). I've been keeping up my exercise, enhanced my meditative practice, and as a result I feel more peace and love around me,which certainly helps with a busy filming schedule (woohoo!).

This of course leads me to your LushLunes mission:

Find the love in the air today and acknowledge the presence of love out loud. Whether it's the sun shining, a smile from a neighbor, or a hug from a child, affirm the love and remind yourself that its all around you, because love emanates from within you.

Have a lovely Lush Lunes my deep thinkers!