Monday, July 16, 2012

LushLunes: Keep Challenging Yourself

I've been pushing myself to do more for ME. And what a journey it has been.

Sometimes you start out with one goal and when you reach it, you find you have already set your sights on an even greater goal.

If there is one thing you should know for sure, it is that you can and will DO IT. Ya gotta love a challenge. I know I do.

This LushLunes I am starting my 3rd round of the Chopra Center 21 Day Meditation challenge. Over the past month I have challenged my mind, body and soul, and it will continue with an intense soul challenge.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join me and start to look at your life from a different perspective.

Here's the link so you can sign up, join the journey, and proclaim that you are " "ready to view [your] life through the eyes of love."

Have a fabulous Lush Lunes!