Monday, June 11, 2012

LushLunes: Your Bliss Level



I recently started "The Summer of Bliss" Challenge (I'll tell you more about that later), and one of my goals is to measure my bliss once a day.

I like this because it brings awareness to my emotional state and helps me map out triggers to that state.

MY BLISS LEVEL:

This morning, at 9:00am, I am feeling very happy.

MY TRIGGERS:

I slept well! I meditated, practiced my yoga and had a hearty breakfast. And I'm not letting "worry," that sorry old hag, accompany me to work.

YOUR ASSIGNMENT:

What's your mission? You guessed it. Monitor your bliss level.

Pick a time (try noon or 6:00pm, if you need a directive) and either write out what you feel or affirm it to yourself. And if it helps, run through what happened before you checked-in that may have led to those feelings.

Besides, it's good practice to check in with yourself once in a while. ;-)

Have a Lush Lunes my deep thinkers!!!