Monday, June 4, 2012

LushLunes: Getting That Beauty Swagger Back

It's easy to rush around, and forget to stop a moment to say, "hey, what about me?" Well, that's why we have LushLunes. 


But what's cool about today is that I'm jumping on the #BeautySwagger bandwagon that was started on Twitter by @JaiMami:



My mission today (and yours if you choose to accept it) will be to make yourself look and feel amazing!!! 

I took some steps last week... I had a manicure and pedicure, I enhanced my exercise routine, and now  I am making sure that when I wake up on Monday, I am loving my hair, makeup and outfit. Because it is my job to look and feel my best.

We've talked about swagger before, and how it's just the little things, so whatever that definition of Beauty Swagger is for you, go for it. 

I hope that today your Lunes will be as Lush as you are.