Monday, May 28, 2012

A Note of Thanks

I had an amazing time in Miami with my sister!  We've never gone away together - I mean we do it all the time, because jetsetting is in our genes, but it's never been  just the two of us. Boy did we have a blast!!!!

It was such a blessing that a little slogan opened the door to such a fabulous weekend. 

That's us, the @MillayesGirls

I don't know how things like this happen... how the stars align and the Universe whispers "enjoy." But I am sincerely thankful for it, and for all the support. 



Positivity keeps flowing in... words of congratulations, encouragement, and affection... I even got a care package in the mail!


You, my deep thinkers, family, friends and fellow blogueras have been truly awesome telling me how this is only the beginning of wonderful things to come; sharing how you've followed the progress in my career and are proud of me; pointing out the rays of sunshine that surround me.  It just feels good.  And I deeply appreciate all the love. 

Kindness is something that never goes unnoticed. Not in my mind. My heart swells with gratitude with every sweet word written and kind gesture that comes my way.

So thank you. Thank you, my deep thinkers for your virtual hugs, your applause, el apoyo que me han dado todos ustedes... and for making me feel friggin' AWESOME.

In a world full of "impossible" you help give me the strength to push past every obstacle. And for that, I adore you.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" ― Audrey Hepburn