Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chasing Your Dreams? It's Worth It!

I told you a little bit about the release of the music video/short film The Medley a while back. Well, I am happy to report that the world of Male vs Female is totally inspired, and their debut single will drop very soon! You know I will keep you posted on the release date.
  


The duo has a great story that I hope we can share in the interviews to come. It's amazing to see these two creative people collaborate, especially given the similar paths they've led prior to coming together. Their individual experiences in the music industry, the stumbles along the way, and the success they are having together are a fantastic example of persistence paying off. 
Please check out the short interview I hosted with the duo on the Her Deep Thoughts YouTube page. The female component, Jillian, drops some wisdom at the end, which I think we can all identify with.
 
If any of my deep thinkers has a question for the duo, please leave it in a comment. I will pick one of the questions (shouting you out, of course) and ask it in my next interview after the release of their first single.