Monday, April 9, 2012

LushLunes: The Art of Appreciation

It's funny how imparting kindness on another will not only bring a smile to their face, but on yours as well. All those honest feel-good moments are exactly that... good for you. 

I feel good when I tell Che how much I appreciate his support; when I tell Sorayu how much her friendship means to me; when I thank Bubbles and Buttercup for always being there for me. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have such beautiful and genuine people in my life. And they should know it. 

So what's your mission? Spread a little joy today. Here's a simple example:
"Hey, _____ I appreciate it when you _____. It makes me feel _____. Thanks for being so awesome."

Make this Lunes a Lush one by telling your loved ones you appreciate them. And remember, the energy you put out into the world will be returned in like kind.