Monday, March 5, 2012

Save The Date: "The Medley" comes out March 6, 2012!

I am so excited for the release of this music video by MaleVSFemale for so many reasons! First, this duo covers some AMAZING songs with their own spin: a little Prince, Lady Gaga, White Stripes, and Adele. 



Second, I was in the video playing "the decoy." What does that mean? Let's just say they portray a Latino Bonnie & Clyde! Gotta love that.   

But the third and most important reason comes next. 

For the sake of disclosure and to express my immense pride, the Female component is my sister Jillian who has been a singer/song writer for as long as I can remember. She is such a creative individual who has always pursued her bliss fearlessly!

I'm so proud that she's carved a way for herself in the entertainment industry - as a singer, a tv host, and a personality through the years. The incarnation of MaleVSFemale allowed Omar (the male component) and Jillian to find their niche in the industry, moving upward and onward from their past musical endeavors. I know they are going to soar! 

I'm hoping to interview the duo soon for the HerDeepThoughts youtube page and will post it for my Deep Thinkers. 

In the meantime, save the date and head on over to MaleVSFemaleMusic.com for the March 6, 2012 release! And puhleeeez spread the word!