Monday, March 26, 2012

LushLunes: Off The Grid

I have returned from a fabulous week of having café con leche every morning as I looked at palm trees from my balcony, spending afternoons sipping piña coladas on the beach, and indulging in parcha (passion fruit) sorbet's at night. 


pic I took in La Plaza.

I certainly relaxed and did my best to stay off the grid - which is why I have neglected my deep thinkers (sorry y'all but I really needed to). I would only log on occasionally to throw up a photo on instagram of my beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Other than that, I was detached from the online world: no work, no networking, no emails. Which leads me to your LushLunes mission:

Unplug for at least an hour today. Just one hour of no email, no surfing the web and no social media. Even if it's just an hour during dinner or the hour before you hit the sheets, it will do you some good to get away from it all!
Have a LushLunes my deep thinkers!