Sunday, January 22, 2012

LushLunes: Here Comes the Grooming

I used to say, " if my job were to be hot, then I'd be awesome at it," meaning if I had all the time in the world to prep, primp, and pump iron like celebs do, then I wouldn't roll out of bed, take a 10 minute shower, and look like a wet chihuahua in the morning.

picture of my Glamour Magazine, February 2012 issue, p. 64.
But looking our best IS our job. Why? Because We've got to look our best in order to feel our best. 

Here's where your mission comes in:


For Lunes I want you to look your best. Get in the shower, scrub yourself down, and lotion up from head to toe.  Plan out your outfit and when you dress, walk out like it's your job to look that good. Like you matter. Because you do.


Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Trio from my baño


There's no better way to start the week than by feeling 100% hot!!!  Grooming should be done mindfully, to show ourselves that we care... we should make it a real ritual, taking the time to appreciate all that we are. 

Have a fresh-to-death Lush Lunes my deep thinkers!