Friday, January 13, 2012

Jet-setting: Get Your Tube Socks

Change is in the air my friends... can you feel it? Daring to try new things is exciting and scary and slide-across-your-living-room-in-socks-crazy! 2012 is exploding with this kind of energy, and I'm so grateful for it.

Well I've got my white tube socks on and am ready to slide across my living room floor, cuz this New Yorker is taking a wessside vacation. 



I'm heading to  L.A. to get a feel for the City, the people, and the energy. It's an exploratory trip!!! But really, aren't all trips exploratory? Indeed they are my friends... indeed they are.

I really loved San Diego when I was there six months ago and I hope L.A. will be just as kind to me.  Let's also hope it's warm enough for a swim when I get there because NYC is supposed to be COLD this weekend. I certainly won't miss that!!!!!

After I'm done traveling and recover from said travel, I will be sure to tell you all about it. I hope y'all will miss this deep thinker!