Monday, December 5, 2011

LushLunes: Make Some December Me Time

Hola my deep thinkers... this is such a crazy week and month for me. I'm filming again (which is exciting)! This means I have an extra excuse to pamper myself (i.e. make sure I'm properly groomed).  

December really is my favorite time of the year! I'm not a fan of the cold, but my birthday and Christmas are coming up, so I'm getting my wardrobe in check, cleaning the house top to bottom, spending extra time at the gym, and busting my hump at the 9 to 5 so I can enjoy these two joyous occasions. 

If you're running around like me (a chicken without a head) I hope you jump on your LushLunes assignment: take some time to pamper yourself. Even if it's just soaking your feet in a tub of bubbles while you write out your Holiday cards. If you're gonna multi-task make sure one of those tasks feels awesome.  


Enjoy your LushLunes my dears!!