Friday, November 18, 2011

Your Smile Should Rock!

I love my teeth, but it hasn't been easy. I've been trying over the past few years to do all I can to make sure I that when I smile, I exude confidence. I want to make sure that I have a smile that rocks! 

My strips, courtesy of Crest, & my toothpaste, courtesy of moi.


I've used multiple types of at-home whitening treatments over the years. So when the people at Crest asked me to try their 3D white strips, I thought why not - besides I already use the Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste.  And trying out these strips went with the overall theme of trying to get my teeth to look awesome, especially these past few weeks (you'll get that story next week). 

My teeth aren't perfect, but they're all mine and I owe it to them to take care of them the best way I can. As an actress, that includes keeping them nice and white, without harming the enamel (or my wallet). 


I tried out the Crest 3D white strips they sent to me over the past few days, and I must say, they are the best I've ever tried. I did experience some slight temporary sensitivity after the second use, but that has happened to me in the past, and is to be expected.  The results are a no muss, no fuss, bright smile.  



pic with the strips on.
 The stuff I've used in the past would take a long time and would prevent me from doing anything but waiting for the process to be over. The mouth trays are annoying. The UV light  makes me look a little crazy. The old strips would slip off. And in those three cases the solution would be be bubbling to the point that I could not speak until time was up and I could brush my teeth.
pic after the strips, 30 minutes later.

However, with Crest 3D Advanced Seal Technology I can go about my business. I leave them on for 30 minutes and  the solution stays put so I can speak without worrying about drooling all over myself. And most importantly, the result after the first treatment is quite noticeable. 

Basically, Crest 3D lives up to the hype:
The Crest 3D White Collection can help you achieve a noticeably brighter smile in as little as just one day!

In case you're interested, here's some Crest-a-licious info:
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips with Advanced Seal Technology
  • Most efficacious concentration of Crest’s whitening ingredient available at retail – the same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use
  • Advanced adhesive formulation that temporarily molds the strip to user’s teeth for secure fit
  • $50 per kit, 20 whitening doses
If you're interested in having a brighter smile without the cost of professional whitening, get the holiday started off right and pick up these bad boys. You know I'm restocking asap before the picture-happy holidays begin! 

Does your smile rock? Visit the “Smiles that Rock” page and create your very own Billboard magazine cover with a photo that features your most sparkling and stand-out smile! And while you're at it, visit Crest over at Facebook and on Twitter

Thanks to the people at Crest for sponsoring today's smile. :-)





Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I received a box of Crest 3D whitestrips for review. All opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Crest 3D.