Monday, November 14, 2011

LushLunes: A Ten Day Count Down

I read this incredible post via @RealYogaNYC and I wanted to share it with all of you. 

The article "Change Your Life Before Thanksgiving" is pretty awesome and sounded like a perfect way to start LushLunes (especially since it takes off from where we left off last week!)

Their mission is simple: 

For 10 days before Thanksgiving write down at least 5 positive affirmations about yourself and at least 3 specifically about your body. -Nadya


So What's Your Misson? I encourage you to read their entire post to understand just how effective this will be, and then start today off with a commitment to write down these affirmations for the next 10 days.

Change your mind and you will change your life. It's chock full of wisdom!! 

I'll be tweeting about it over @HerDeepThoughts, and I invite you to share your own deep thoughts! 


Best,