Monday, November 28, 2011

LushLunes: Gratitude Uninterrupted



I had a fabulous four day weekend! I am so grateful that I got to spend time with my family. There were the typical Thanksgiving ups and downs, but overall I feel Thankful.



 Gratitude shouldn't end after the left-overs are gone. Which is what leads me to your LushLunes assignment:


What are you grateful for? Think big AND small...




*The home you live in
*The way you laugh when you're with people you love
*Your hair, just the way it is
*Your self confidence after you execute something well
*Allowing yourself a gift just because you deserved it
*The family, flaws and all


... this is just an example to get you going. Here is a link to a beautiful video on appreciating what we often take for granted (it's almost 10 minutes long, but you can start at 4:50): GRATITUDE



Meditate or pray on the things that make you feel thankful, and wrap it up with a big fat smile. Because we should feel happy that we have something to smile about.




May you have a LushLunes my deep thinkers!