Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lost? Look At The Signs

Every time you look there are signs leading you in the right direction. I believe this with every fiber of my being. And once again, I saw it first hand. 




Recently I was feeling a little sad and while at the train station I was so completely moved by this guy singing. 

He was so passionate that you could hear it with each lyric of "I believe I can fly." He was good, though he needed some training, but he had courage and raw talent. I smiled as I listened. I wished him success and sent little vibes of positivity with the dollar I put in his hat. 


As I got on the train and the door closed, I thought to myself, "man i wish i could be as brave as he is, to just let it all out." And at that moment, I happened to look up at a flyer that said in caps "DON'T GIVE UP." My jaw dropped, my hands started to shake and I was on the verge of tears. 

Because I am brave. I have talent. And I keep training to make myself better every day. And I was shaking because God is so beautiful. When you need the signs, they surely come. All we need to do is open our eyes and look.