Monday, October 24, 2011

LushLunes: Failures to Success

"Failure opens doors to success..." that's what my fortune cookie said on one crap-tacular day.


I thought about this for a little while, took a bite of the cookie, then threw the rest away.

Later that day I got a tweet from Veronica, on this awesome post 30 Truths I've Learned in 30 Years. It's a post with many truths that resound with me, but on this particular day, the one that made me blink was this one:


Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success....Sometimes you just have to forget how you feel, remember what you deserve, and keep pushing forward.

Now, maybe its just coincidence but I'm not a coincidence girl. I'm more of a synchrodestiny girl.

So it's no coincidence that I'd been having a hard week, feeling really down on myself, and then I GET two very clear messages in one day. Definitely a meant-to-be moment. Definitely not something to throw away.

When there are messages out there, you gotta listen.

In honor of this experience and that awesome post tweeted to me, here comes your LushLunes assignment:

What is the one thing you've learned during your lifetime, an idea or a concept that you can rely on and that keeps pushing you forward? Whatever this is, it is something that you should put on your vision board (or your wallet, maybe your mirror, perhaps next to your bed, or in your bowl full of affirmations) to remind yourself of this personal truth daily.

Please share your deep thoughts on this! Have a LushLunes my deep thinkers!