Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Challenge to Put Me First

I have been meditating for 17 days now - sometimes even twice a day - and I've seen drastic changes in my life. Over the past two weeks I have made conscious decisions that put me FIRST.
My laptop screen: Condensed Vision Board!
Cultivating the business aspect of my acting has been a priority. I have become a bit obsessed with it, which is a good thing. But I also make sure I find some balance, which means I haven't been attached to my electronic devices as much.


I allow myself even more time to just be and live in the moment instead of stressing about what's to come. Somehow I feel that I have more clarity.

I have expanded my vision board substantially.  I just keep adding specifics and going for the gold!!!  I also added a condensed version on my desktop (see pic above? don't worry, we'll get into that next LushLunes). 

Overall, I feel more driven, accomplished, and yet relaxed. I feel really blessed to have started creating this healthy habit. Basically, I'm super duper proud of Me!  

Did you embark on the Chopra Center's 21 Day meditation challenge? How as it been for you thus far? Please share your deep thoughts!