Monday, August 15, 2011

LushLunes: Challenge Yourself to YOU Time.

I've been so busy since BlogHer that I haven't made time to meditate or exercise. Zero. Zilp. Zilch. Nada. Then I got this awesome email from the Chopra Center and I thought to myself "thank you." 

And so I'm sharing this with you. Today starts the 21 day meditation challenge. Are you up for it?
 






Each week we will focus on one of the three timeless soul questions: Who am I? What do I want? What is my dharma or purpose in life? ...We will spend the three incredible weeks immersing ourselves in meditation and creating our soul profile, which is a tool to help us discover who we really are.   



I know I can use this time to putt 100% of my energy into making meditation a part of my daily routine. I hope you'll join me on the journey! Happy LushLunes my deep thinkers!













_______________________________________
FEATURED POST:

The Coach Laptop Sleeve Giveaway