Thursday, July 21, 2011

San Diego Here I Come! #BlogHer2011

In about two weeks I will be making my first trek out to California!!!  Can I get a WooHoo?!  I've never been to Cali, and ever since I started blogging I've made a lot of connections out there. Which is timely since the prospect of moving to L.A. is something that sits on the shelf... I dust it off now and again.


me. confused..


Anyway, I digress. I went to BlogHer in NYC last year and it was a fabulously exhausting yet enriching experience!  

People would approach me with enthusiasm saying things like "wow! you're lalicenciada!" And I would look around dumbfounded then sneak away totally freaked out. There was so much to see, do, and soooo many people to meet! And those who "knew" me within the blogosphere, were incredibly welcoming in real life (I'm grateful for that).



I wasn't prepared for the enormity of BlogHer last year. But I'm preparing myself now. And I think my social skills have substantially improved...though I may still provide entertainment for you all...so be sure to find me!


this type of entertainment. my randomness.



This self-sponsored trip (get ready for this "#Sponsored By HerDeepThoughts" in all my tweets! LOL) will be part vacation, part catching up with my fellow bloggers, and part connecting with the people behind the brands I know and love. I know I will get a BIG return on my investment.




Despite all the crap that has happened as of late, I've got BIG Dreams, BIG Goals, and I won't let any negativity stop me from my pursuit. If anything, it's propelling me forward, faster.


If you're going to BlogHer in San Diego, don't be afraid to reach out! It's gonna be AMAZING! 

_______________________________________


Featured Post: Enter the HerDeepThoughts 
3rd Anniversary Coach Giveaway