Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The NonPrize from A Beauty Brand UPDATE

This is an update regarding "The NonPrize from A Beauty Brand" post from May 2011.  You may recall that I publicly admonished a brand for not being accountable. Well, after I wrote about my experience , there was such an outpouring from you, my deep thinkers, that I finally received the dollhouse that I was supposed to receive in 2010. 

shipment arrived!

Shortly after the post went live, the new social media coordinator of @askelf apologized for what happened and had the gi-normous dollhouse shipped out to me in June 2011.


On July 15, 2011 I donated it to my Parish so that they could either 1) use it in the elementary school or 2) raffle it off for donations that would help the Church. Needless to say they were really appreciative of the donation.

So the people at e.l.f. finally made things right and I was able to abide by my promise to donate the dollhouse. 

Thank you to my deep-thinking bloggers-at-arms because the buzz you created set the record straight. And thank you e.l.f. for righting the wrong. 

Accountability is HUGE. And I have no problem giving credit where credit is due.





______________________________
FEATURED POST