Monday, July 18, 2011

LushLunes: Taking Failure Out Of the Equation

“What would you do if you knew you could not fail?” -Robert H. Schuller

Have you heard that before? Did you let it wash past you and over you? Have you taken the time to really consider it? 



Every day I try to remain positive in pursuing my bliss, and I consider this quote to keep me moving forward, accepting and surmounting challenges day after day. 

So what's your LushLunes mission? 

Complete the following statement:

If I knew I could not fail, I would ______.

Write one thing or a thousand things, but write it/them down with intention.Then, just let the universe conspire to assist you in planning out a way to make your dreams come true. It only takes a minute of your time, and you deserve to spend some time on YOU.

Have a Lush Lunes my deep thinkers!