Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hurdling Toward Your Bliss

I read a post by @KCLAnderson that really inspired me (I found that blog thanks to @NYCPatty).

She was going through a difficult time and found herself quite literally climbing mount misery. Fear of success, depression, and negative self-talk can really make us stop dead in our tracks especially when we're trying our hardest to accomplish our goals. I know I've been there. 

My foot. On a Rock. In Central Park.

But by the end of her beautifully written post you could feel the energy, the positivity, and the stick-to-it-tiveness...as she overcame the literal and metaphorical obstacle created by Mount Misery (that deserves a woot woot!) 


I was really touched by her post because I'm going through a transitional time right now...but that's a good thing. It feels like the cogs in the wheel I call my life are aligned to work properly and I am moving forward in a positive direction, and fast. I'm almost hurdling toward my goals and it's a little scary. 

It's not without difficulty, but I'm moving. Thankfully, I keep getting the affirmations I need to keep a smile on my face and reassurances in my heart.

Thank you my deep thinkers (on my blog & on twitter) for your unwavering support. I only pray that you get the affirmations  you need to keep moving forward toward your bliss. 


Just take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.
- Martin Luther King