Saturday, July 16, 2011

Being True To Yourself? That's Latina Smart.

Recentlly, Rachel from The Art Muse tagged me as part of the LatinaSmart video campaign! The concept is, I answer five questions, and then tag another Latina to express her Latina Smartness in her own video. 






The campaign posed seven questions, and of those I decided to answer the following questions: 




  1. What makes me Latina Smart is ....
  2. If I could give my younger self some advice, it would be...
  3. My fave Spanglish expression is ...
  4. Expect me to succeed like you expect me to...
  5. I am most comfortable when talking about ...



Watch the video for my answers and to find out who has been tagged next!








__________________________________________________________________


Featured Post: Enter the HerDeepThoughts 3rd Anniversary Coach Giveaway!