Monday, May 30, 2011

LushLunes: Mojitos and Me Time.

Wepa!!! It's LushLunes!!! Today most of us have the day off. If you are, why not indulge a little? Let go, relax and enjoy the day off!!! This might be a good time to make today a me-vacation day if you didn't actually go away. Your mission today is a good place to start.


Here is your LUSH LUNES ASSIGNMENT:





Today, your LushLunes mission is to have a cocktail!

One of my favorite drinks are Mojitos. You can make a non-alcoholic version of this classic if you prefer, because either way it’s just as refreshing.


Here’s my little youtube video on how to make a Mojito with Bacardi, my rum of choice.
I hope it inspires you to whip one up yourself!


How to Make A Classic Mojito (with a twist) 






Have a refreshing and relaxing day and enjoy il dolce far niente my deep thinkers!!!


#LushLunes - Making your Monday suck less.