Sunday, April 17, 2011

LushLunes: Spread A Little Joy Today

Today is none other than they very fabulous LUSH LUNES! And my weekly deep thought is the essence of today's mission:


"When we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness & success" ~@deepakchopra


 
This past week has been up and down for me. It started on a positive note, but ended on a sour one... and considering it's Monday, that can make it harder to see the silver linings. So one of the things that has helped me is spreading a little sunshine for others. 

Which leads me to your LUSH LUNES ASSIGNMENT:




Make someone happy today. Give them a compliment, offer a hug, let your smile light up your face and wish someone good morning. Take a few funk free minutes to spread a little happiness, and watch happiness come your way


Simple right? So what are you waiting for? Have a great day, my deep thinkers!!! I wish you a boat load of happiness and prosperity from the bottom of my heart! 

#LushLunes - Making your Monday suck less.