Sunday, March 27, 2011

LushLunes: Pamper Yourself

You know that Mondays are ME days... because we've chosen to take advantage of day we usually hate, and flip our perspective to make it LUSH. 


Today I had my photoshoot. I got a good nights rest, I primped, and powdered, then afterward I soaked in a hot bath. It was a day focused on me. So I thought that would be a good way to spend a Monday.


Here's your LUSH LUNES ASSIGNMENT:



me in my big fluffy robe, with a gift card I won from #Latism!




To make this Monday  a Lush one,  pamper yourself. Act the way you would if you were to stay at a spa. Draw a bath, light some candles, put on some mood music, soak in some bubbles until you prune up, and when you're all zenned out, get in a big fluffy robe. Then feel free to chill out on the couch watching some tv or a movie. What a way to relax after a day of work - and something to look forward to throughout the day: ME TIME!


If you accept your mission, or cook up another way to make it a LushLunes, please share your deep thoughts



#LushLunes - Making your Monday suck less.