Sunday, February 6, 2011

#LushLunes: What Is Your Word?

LushLunes is a way to celebrate ourselves on the suckiest day of the week: Monday.  It gives us something to look forward to and give a nice kick start to the work week. Click here for a little  LushLunes background. 


The LushLunes mission changes every week and this week I was inspired, once again by Eat Pray Love

When I visited the website, a question from the book and movie was dead center:

What is your word?



As you can see from the image below, it's all about picking one word that "gets to the heart of who you are," as opposed to what you do for a living, or your role in your family. 





I used to think my word was overcome. Then it became achieve. But now I think my word is Dream. And I like that word. It suits me. 

Which brings me to today's LUSH LUNES ASSIGNMENT:

Take some time today to figure out what your word is. Believe it or not, taking time to think about yourself is also active "me time." It's all part of the process of looking into ourselves, if for no other reason but to show ourselves that we actually care about what's going on inside.

Once you've figured out your word, please share your deep thoughts on the topic. I can't wait to hear it!!!


#LushLunes - Making your Monday suck less.