Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lush Lunes: Believe in yourself



It's Monday, which means that once again, we have something to celebrate: LushLunes. 

I recently posted about negative internal dialogue (and for us crazies) external dialogue. You know it, and I know- we are our worst critics. 

After reading this book Scott Sedita's Guide to Making It in Hollywood, I came across some really positive stuff that I wanted to share with you as part of a simple yet huge way to make this Monday suck less. 

In the book, Scott Sedita gives some really simple mantras to speak into a mirror and yell at the top of our lungs, which really gave me the boost that I needed. 

Here are some of the mantras:
I am good enough to be great
I am a confident person
I believe in myself
I am successful
I need to talk to myself like this more often. I. Need. To. Cater. To. Me. And this is a free yet effective way to do it (plus, I gotta add these to my key chain tags). 

Here comes your LushLunes Assignment:


To make this Monday a Lush one, say these affirmations in the mirror. Or if you prefer, lay on the floor in Savasana and repeat each phrase. Or screw it all and shout it all around the house. 

Vocalize these positive things about yourself and see how good it makes you feel, and how it can turn a Monday, or any day, into a Lush one.

Wishing you an abundance of happiness, success, and joy.


#LushLunes - Making your Monday suck less.












 ____


Disclosure
I am an amazon associate. So if you purchase an item through my amazon links, I get some cha-ching in my wallet, which makes me happy.