Sunday, December 19, 2010

#LushLunes - Dress Like a Supa-Star!

It's MONDAY!!! Which means it's #LushLunes!  



What is Lush Lunes? Click HERE for some background.


Essentially, LushLunes has become a day that is all about you - because otherwise it's just Monday and that's boring. 


To make today a LushLunes, you can think up your own creative way, or you can share my mission, which we call the LUSH LUNES ASSIGNMENT:




To make this Monday (of a fun Holiday week) a Lush one, I will dress like I am the hottest woman on the planet. If I can dress the Christmas tree, I can dress myself like I matter. Like there's a red carpet waiting for me. So groom what you need to groom, put on your best gear, put on the nice coat, and strut around throughout the day.  Why? Because how you look on the outside can really impact how you feel on the inside!!! Give yourself this little present on Monday. You owe it to you!

If you blog about how you spend your LushLunes, please link up, but whatever you do let me hear your deep thoughts! 



#LushLunes - Making your Monday suck less.