Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Work With Truth - A Platform

My time with truth campaign recently became part a Wordless Wednesday post [click here]. 
 
I stumbled upon the pictures and posted them because it was work that made a difference in my life and in the lives of others. It was work I enjoyed. It was work that I loved.
http://www.thetruth.com/

I've talked about my time with truth before:
 I still support the [truth®] campaign, (in the name of two uncles that passed as the result of tobacco related diseases)....  I'm proud to say I marketed to young urban teens [those targeted by Big Tobacco] and [became the vehicle that allowed] my cousin [to] appear in a truth commercial in support and in honoring his fathers memory. 
Entire post  on how I'm not political,except when I am, can be found HERE
This is the commercial:




If you want to see more of their recent commercials, [you know, like Shards O' Glass] head on over to http://www.youtube.com/user/truthorange.


As always, feel free to share your Deep Thoughts on doing work that you loved, or on making a difference. I'm all ears.