Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are You A Deep Thinker? |Her Deep Thoughts Survey|

HerDeepThoughts will be celebrating its two year Blog-iversay very soon!

woohoo!!

With that in mind, I really want to make sure I improve your experience at HerDeepThoughts so that it continues to grow with me and with my readers. The only way I can do that is to get to know YOU more and to understand what you LIKE, my beautiful Deep Thinkers! 

So, if you're up for the challenge for helping me create an even better experience in this petite lifestyle blog (where I my goal is to inspire you to find your bliss), please take a few minutes and complete this survey!! Thanks for your help. 

Check out the Survey below (just 10 questions)

Hugs,
Li


PS. The Survey will run until 9/5/10. Please tell other deep thinkers to stop by!