Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Saluting our Troops, Past & Present



In case you haven't heard, today is Veterans Day. Today, we honor our Veterans, as well as those on active duty. According to the Los Angeles Times, Obama addressed Veterans and those currently serving. The President stated that we fight:
 "In hopes of a day when we no longer need to."


So to the troops who have served in the military and continue to serve, I want to say THANK YOU for the sacrifices you have made and for protecting our Country.



______________________



In honoring our troops, I have been asked to be a guest blogger. I'm going to post an article about members of my family who are currently serving or who have served. But I'd like the persepective of Latinas in the military. I want to hear from you! If you are a Latina veteran or are currently on active service, please contact me:
My email is:   LI  at HERDEEPTHOUGHTS dot com.
I have a few questions and I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you and God Bless!