Monday, September 28, 2009

Wish Fulfillment is a Powerful Thing


I have this board in my home where I list the things that I want out of this life. There are clippings from magazines and various paragraphs, requests and I Will's. At the time I started, I wondered, how could any of these things be connected and how will they ever come true?


After I opened my eyes and started pursuing acting, I then realized how all the words, images, and phrases posted on this board were an expression of my desire to explore and develop my creative side. Words cut out from magazines like "film festival," "writer" and images of actresses along with specific descriptions, now seem fitting. It feels like it was all right in front of me, I was just too afraid to see it.


I'm living the things that I've asked for... although not 100% just yet, I'm inches close. I can feel it. I cannot be more thankful for the peace this brings me, the faith that wells inside and the happiness that balances me out when things don't go as well as I'd hoped. I'm so close its scary, exciting, and the process is incredible.

I guess the lesson is, if you really want something, even if you're afraid to admit it, you CAN and WILL have it - and it really is ok to be a dreamer. 




*this photo is a picture of me as a child